Home Entertainment Not Marrying A Royal, Yet: Neelofa Puts Wedding Plans On Hold

The rumour mill was in overdrive since April last year over hints that popular actress and TV host Neelofa was getting married to a royal, according by several published reports.

Amid speculation, the actress has chosen to zip up.

Met during her 26th birthday bash thrown by Airish Miracle Cosmetics (which she endorses) in The Royale Chulan Hotel last Thursday, Neelofa finally opened up on the marriage gossip.

011

"It all stemmed fro a misunderstanding; I am not definitely not getting married to a royal, or anybody, as a matter of fact.

"There is no rush to the altar. I mean, there are absolutely no preparations, no engagements or even agreement for me to tie the knot this year. Instead, my sights are set on other projects," she added.

"Marriage will be put on the back-burner; right now, my main focus is my work," she further asserted.

Having went through a transition from her old sultry fashion choices to a more demure, modest image, Neelofa has ventured into the fashion business as well.

Her own hijab and tunic line called Naelofar have become a major success, selling out almost as fast as they were restocked by distributors.

She said she credited her stellar accomplishments to her family, whom she insisted plays a huge role in her life.

"I owe any success that I achieved to my family. I couldn't do it all without their support. Now that Naelofar is doing extraordinarily well in the market, I can finally repay them for everything that they have helped me with all this while."

So what can make a girl who has it all happy? Maybe with the wealth she amassed at such a young age, taking a Prince Charming's hand in marriage is the only thing she needs to complete her already picture-perfect life.-MYNEWSHUB.CC

Comments

comments